Step out of your busy, fast paced life and into the natural rhythms of nature.
Disconnect to reconnect.
Friday-Sunday August 20-22 2021
If you’re stressed, going through change or hard times, and seeking a way to renew, restore and gain clarity on how to handle this chapter in your life (and beyond) – join us for 3 days of connecting with your natural strength and inner wisdom while canoeing along the St Croix River.
While exploring nature, we’ll also be exploring how Mindfulness can take us deep into a connection with our inner wisdom and natural knowing, our innate self healing abilities, and ways to continue a life of peace, joy and well-being.
This weekend is fine tuned and designed for you:
- Meditate in the fresh morning and under the stars to connect with your inner wisdom and inspired guidance
- Gain clarity about accessing your inherent power to transform pain into possibility
- Remove past barriers and pains during a powerful fire circle ceremony
- Discover and learn strategies for getting unstuck and finding solutions that are true to you
- Let go of fears, doubts, and what holds you back
- Experience mindful movement practices designed to connect with your inner strength and natural knowing
- Find answers and solutions to move yourself forward into a life of resilience, peace and power
….all while canoeing and camping along the St Croix River.
TO SAVE YOUR SPOT (this will be repeated in the registration form!):
1. Complete the One Moment Center registration form HERE
2. Complete the payment – link will be emailed to you
3. Submit your virtual paperwork with Wilderness Inquiry at – link will be emailed to you
This amazing self-renewal weekend includes:
- awesome guides through Wilderness Inquiry,
- all meals and snacks from Friday lunch- Sunday lunch,
- all materials for the lessons and activities,
- and borrowed gear for the weekend including camping gear (tents, cooking gear, canoe gear, and even sleeping bags and mats if needed).
This does not include:
- Travel to/from William O’Brien State Park
- Weekend or annual pass for parking at the state park
The When and Where
We will meet Friday at 10:00am at William O’Brien State Park. We’ll get time to meet each other then learn from our guides who will prepare us for canoeing and camping. We’ll also have time to start our adventures in nature, mindfulness, and renewing our souls.
Saturday we will get more exploring of the river and beautiful natural surroundings, have time for Mindful practices, diving into inner wisdom and natural knowing. We’ll get to cook together and end the day with powerful practices around the campfire.
On Sunday we’ll continue both our canoeing and internal journeys. At the end of the trip we’ll have time for reflecting and planning our next steps.
The St. Croix Scenic Riverway defines the border between Minnesota and Wisconsin. This beautiful area was protected by Congress in 1968, including 255 miles of the St. Croix and its major tributary, the Namekagon River. Many species of animals make their homes along the river. At dawn and dusk paddlers may glimpse white-tailed deer or black bears foraging along the riverbanks. Eagles, osprey, and hawks soar overhead. Join us on one of these great outdoor adventures just an hour outside of the Twin Cities.
•Only a short drive from the Twin Cities
•Paddle 24-foot Voyageur canoes on easy-flowing water
•View ancient petroglyphs on the cliffs along the way
•Riverway is lined with old-growth pine, sandstone bluffs, and sand beaches
•Keep an eye out for eagles, great blue herons, white-tailed deer, and soft-shelled turtles
Save your spot with $100 deposit
Early Registration is $400 (ends May 31)
Regular Registration is $429 (ends July 31)
Late Registration $449 (closes Aug 5)
All requests for cancellation/refunds must be sent in writing to info.onemomentcenter.com.
If cancelling 60 days in advance, all but your nonrefundable $100 down payment will be refunded.
If cancelling 30 days in advance, 50% of your registration will be refunded.
If cancelling less than 14 days in advance, your entire payment is nonrefundable.
Have some questions? Want to make sure it’s a good fit? I totally understand! Let’s figure it out!
Give me a call or text at 612-399-6711, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.